In today’s episode, I’m interviewed by Matt Robison in his on-air radio show Your Money – where we discuss Traditional IRA vs Roth IRA. Where should you invest your money? Which one makes more sense? And be sure to listen to the end where we talk about Roth Conversions and Back-Door strategies.
We cover topics such as:
- What is an IRA?
- What is the difference between a Traditional IRA and a Roth IRA?
- Which type of account is best?
- If I’m young and starting my career, should I use a Roth?
- What if I’m in the middle of my career or about to retire?
- What is a Roth Conversion and when should I do that?
- What is a Backdoor Roth?
Find out more about Mike at https://www.mortonfinancialadvice.com and connect at https://www.linkedin.com/in/mwsmorton/