In today’s episode I’m interviewed by Matt Robison in his on-air radio show Your Money – where we talk about Health Savings Accounts or HSA. What is this type of account? And how does it work?. And be sure to listen to the end where we talk about how investing in your HSA can save you thousands of dollars.
- What is a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- How do you qualify to open an HSA?
- How do you contribute money?
- How do you invest the money in your HSA?
- What medical expenses qualify for use in an HSA?
- How much money can you save?
- What is the best way to use an HSA?
Find out more about Mike at https://mortonfinancialadvice.com and connect at https://www.linkedin.com/in/mwsmorton/